Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my product key & serial number?

52 REPLIES 52
SOLVED
Message 1 of 53
DBSurveyors
4761 Views, 52 Replies

Where's my product key & serial number?

HELP!

We bought AutoCAD LT 2012 this afternoon.

I received the confirmation email with a Produck SKU key in it but nothing else...

Where do I find my product key and serial number?!?

Many thanks,

Ben

52 REPLIES 52
Message 21 of 53
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: dpolcino

Hi dpolcino:

My apologies for the inconvenience. Please send the information to me through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) so I may have a look into it. I will need the case number you mentioned plus a copy of any order confirmation email and the link to which you purchased your 3DS Max.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 22 of 53

I see other people have had similar issues resolved so hopefully someone can help me too.

I purchased the student version of AutoCAD 2012 for Mac and went through 3 weeks of calling the Customer Support phone number and kept telling me it should be completed in 24-48 hours and I should be receiving an email when the order is completed and the order was never fulfilled and then AutoDesk decided to cancel my order.  A week ago I placed another order and this time tried the online download and was able to download the software, but I never received a Serial Number/Product Key.  I contacted customer service last Wednesday and they once again told me 24-48 hours, but said since it's an online download it shouldn't take very long, but it's almost been a week and I still haven't received anything.  All-in-all, I've spent a month of going through hassles with this AutoCAD purchase and still haven't resolved it.

Message 23 of 53
bielskj
in reply to: justin.r.glass

Hi Justin.r.glass,

please send me a Private Message (click on my bielskj profile name, then "Send this user a private message") with your order number so I can research your order.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 24 of 53
niklas
in reply to: DBSurveyors

WORD! You guys at Autodesk have a lot to learn from other online buying websites. I ordered my autocad 2013 yesterday, got this mystical SKU-number that I can't use to anything after 4 hours, without any, any explanasion about when, if or how to get the real serial number. Compared to another bad company like adobe, they at least give me the download & serial number instantly. That's what electronic buying is about. Instant. Beside that this is, by far, the most expensice app I've ever bought, that makes me even more angry. Your service should be the best.

Message 25 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: niklas

Hi niklas,

I can totally understand your frustration. We are constantly working to improve our E-Store services and your feedback will most definitely be passed to the team in charge. 

Did you get the serial number in the end?

Camilo Lemos

Message 26 of 53
niklas
in reply to: camilo.lemos

No, not yet. But hey, its just 20+ hours since I bought it...

Message 27 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: niklas

Hi niklas, 

I checked your order and it's pending. I'm going to suggest that you contact the E-Store team on this phone number:

+41 32 7239855

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 28 of 53
niklas
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I'm sure I can contact them, but the whole point with buying stuff on the web is that I'm able to buy things without contacting whoever on the phone. And what can the guys on the phone do that they aren't doing without my call? They should already be working really hard on the case. 

The main problem here is that it doesn't seem that anything is actaully wrong – this is how you do your business. Scary.

Oh, almost forgot, now I got a new e-mail with the pointless SKU-number. Thank you.

Message 29 of 53
niklas
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Believe it or not, 28 hours after I placed my order, I also got the serial number. 

Message 30 of 53
Emmaukan

I've got 8 pages of what should be product keys and serial numbers, but it doesn't include the one I need: AutoCAD Electrical.  The cd case has a yellow sticker label for serial number and product key, but the numbers are not there.

What am I missing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Emma

Message 31 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: Emmaukan

Hi Emmaukan,

You can find a complete listing of the 2010 - 2013 Autodesk product keys listed here.

For assistance locating your serial number (if needed) please utilize our Registration and Activation Form / Live Chat (if available).

Message 32 of 53
Emmaukan
in reply to: philip.s

Hello Philip, Thanks for the quick response. I have physical media and it shows the product key but not the serial number. The Registration and Activation Form / Live Chat link requires the serial number, but that's exactly what I need. Please let me know how else to locate the serial number. Thanks, Emma Ukanwa On Assignment to The Dow Chemical Company Program Analyst Kelly Services, Inc. 1254 Enclave Parkway Houston, TX 77077-1607 Phone: 1281-966-2245 Email: ECUkanwa@dow.com
Message 33 of 53
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Emmaukan

Hi Emmaukan:

You may click on this link and select "Report of all my licenses" in the dropdown. Complete the form and submit it. Our Registration and Activation Team should be able to assist you.

Best Regards,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 34 of 53
artblade

I just ordered sketchbook pro 6 for windows and i have not recieved my product key or my serial number. Looks like this happens a lot here. Please give me my info. I would really like to get some work done.

Message 35 of 53
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: artblade

Hi Cody,

I sent via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name) your Serial Number, Product Key and the download link in case you have not received it as well.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 36 of 53
artblade
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

Message 37 of 53
maddieroseman

I have also had the same problem of buying my trial for student software for macs and I also was told it would come in 48 hours. It has been a month and now the software has locked me out on my computer cause I dont have a serial number. I have contacted support several times and no one had helped. Like I get the people reading these comments from autodesk are not at fault but like cmon, we are all students and we all paid money for somethign that is just not working. Can someone please help me out 

Message 38 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: maddieroseman

We would love to help Maddison!

Are you referring to your AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 student license?

It looks like the media was delivered and signed for on 7/26 per tracking # 3717433230.

As the student suites require eligibility verification, you would need to have proceeded with the directions found inside the media box, as indicated here, in order to obtain a serial number.

Are you able to confirm that you've received the media and corresponding insert?

Message 39 of 53
INVOID

Hi, my "licence mail" is still missing too. I ordererd Maya 2014 (monthly rental plan) 2 days ago. The order is complete (via order tracking).

I can't use the trial and need the licence code. Thx!

Message 40 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: INVOID

Hi CGPrime and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Can you please send me your order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll have a look at this for you.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report