Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is the student activation code

50 REPLIES 50
SOLVED
Message 1 of 51
kvork
36424 Views, 50 Replies

where is the student activation code

Where is the activation code for autocad2014 student? The activation code on my account does not consist of enougth numbers and does not work. Please Help! How to you contact anyone from autodesk?

Ran
50 REPLIES 50
Message 21 of 51

The bug appears when you first start the program and try to activate it. Your link was not helpful. Indicates a problem with "Email Associated with the Serial Number".

Message 22 of 51
mega_asdjkl
in reply to: camilo.lemos

@camilo.lemosHi, I've been trying to activate my revit 2015. But it has been giving me errors. my serial number is 900-82999*** (blanked for personal purposes), product key 829G1 and the request code is: 6UN9 8ZY1 ZSVL  W2VH PQ0S 7NLY J723 HGLZ. If you could give me an answer that would be very brilliant. Thank you

Message 23 of 51

@mega_asdjkl

Welcome to the community...

To the right of your posting is a link New: Get an Activation Code.   To see that information you have to come back to the forums.  Good luck and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 24 of 51
jmbenavides7
in reply to: camilo.lemos

hello hello, please i need your help, when i activate robot structural 2017 they ask me for an activation code. 

i download robot 2016 instead but i need robot 2017 because i am working with many programs 2017 like revit, advance steel, etc. 

could you help me please

Message 25 of 51
osoyer
in reply to: kvork

Hello,

I have been trying to install Autocad 2015 student version but it does not activate itself automatically, even when I try to activate it manually transition can not be completed.

Tags (1)
Message 26 of 51
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: osoyer

@osoyer

Welcome to the community..

You need to provide more info (but don't share personal info like your serial #) like a screen shot showing what you are faced with.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 27 of 51
osoyer
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I don't know how much more I can be clear. I downloaded autocad2015 educational version. Installation is done, but when I launched program, naturally it is dictated to activate the program. When I press the activate button it does not activate and gives error 400. Please help me 

Message 28 of 51
Mark.Lancaster

@osoyer

Thanks for the 400 error info.  You have to understand there are different activation issues/error codes and I have no clue what you are seeing.  Smiley Wink

Have you tried this link:  New: Get an Activation Code

Mark Lancaster

Message 29 of 51
osoyer

I did but I dont even see LET'S START PAGE when I launch the program. Also I try to get activation code by online but it is stated that system has encountered with a a failure and transition can not be completed. I try every version of autocad last two days by installing educational versions but I could not manage to get it done. 

Message 30 of 51
Mark.Lancaster

@osoyer

The LETS GET STARTED dialog is only for the 2017/2018 product line.

Your should've gotten a prompt to run in trial or activate it.  Is the product running or not?

Mark Lancaster

Message 31 of 51
osoyer

The prompt is seen and I pressed the ''activate'' button the product is running but since it is not activated it is closing automatically.

Message 32 of 51
Mark.Lancaster

@osoyer

What happens if you select to run it in trial mode?  Does the application start?

Mark Lancaster

Message 33 of 51
osoyer

There is no option as trial version 

Message 34 of 51
Mark.Lancaster

@osoyer

:Launch the application..  Take a screen shot of what you are seeing about activation and provide here.  Don't select any buttons or continue..  Also make sure none of your images contain your serial # and if they do, blur the serial # out.  At this point you should be seeing an option to run in trial or activate so I need to see what you are actually seeing.

Mark Lancaster

Message 35 of 51
osoyer

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Message 36 of 51
Mark.Lancaster

@osoyer

Just to confirm..  You said nothing else appears when you select the activate button, is that correct?   If nothing is appearing it either sounds like something on your machine is blocking the activation process or you have a corrupt installation.

I would at this point,  perform a clean uninstall per these instructions.  Just make sure to adjust settings if you have other Autodesk products already installed/working on your machine.  Then,

Download and install per:

1Access the Autodesk Virtual Agent and follow the download links to your product.

2. Download all of the parts (some applications only have a single part to download) for your product first. Do not continue until all of the parts have fully downloaded.
3. Navigate to your download folder location and extract (double click) part _001_00X.sfx.exe (or the single file download).
4. In a few seconds the extraction will start and prompt you to extract to C:\Autodesk.
5. Once the extraction is finished, the installation will automatically start.
6. Follow the installation steps for your product

Good luck and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

Message 37 of 51
gowthamkasi13
in reply to: kvork

Please give me a activation key
Message 38 of 51

@gowthamkasi13

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is a user community we don't issue activation codes, they come from Autodesk.  Even if we could, how in the world do we know what Autodesk product and version you have.   Also are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

Message 39 of 51

Hello Mark, well yes I'm a student at Bellingham Technical College and have AutoCAD 2016, working right now and didn't request an activation code.  Hoping no-one is riding my coat-tails & a Happy member.Still struggling after re-installing on new computer with getting all the tools to work( lisp)
Message 40 of 51

@roaringfork82

My reply was not directed at you and you can disregard my information..  However if you are watching or posted in this given discussion you will get a reply whenever someone else replies.  

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report