Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is my serial number?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
nogeelen
700 Views, 6 Replies

where is my serial number?

Friday 13th december I bought the Autodesk shape modeling for Rhino plug-in through the german Autodesk e-store.

I received an order confirmation via email within minutes – the serial number and activation instruction were supposed to follow within 12 hours.

I haven't received anything since then (this 8 days without any further message from Digital River!)

While the German Autodesk support chat at least responded, Digital River is just like a black hole. Emails won't be answered, the telefon number I was given bei Autodesk's support doesn't work.

Congratulations for the worst buying experience I ever had shopping over the internet.

Norbert Geelen

Order number: 

Autodesk support number:

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
longleyje
in reply to: nogeelen

Similar experience: Now close to 96 hours since order confirmatioin, have waited 2 - 24 hour period for activation code, talked to "livechat" still no nothing. Beginning to smak of reportable credit car fraud to me. next step: deal with my credit card company I guess.

Jim

Message 3 of 7
jeffrey.sin

Hi Norbert and welcome to the Autodesk Community.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. There was an issue with the order that is currently already being worked on. We will work on getting the issue resolved as soon as possible to get your serial number and license information delivered to you.

For your reference, your escalated case number is 09076389. We will reply to you from there as soon as this gets resolved.

Regards,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 4 of 7
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: longleyje

Hi  Jim,

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this incident is causing you. Upon checking the order, there seems to be another system issue that is related to your account thus causing the serial number to not be able to activate. I've already escalated this and we are now looking into this to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We will contact you with the relevant information as soon as this has been resolved.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 7
longleyje
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

First, my apology to Norbert as I did not intent to hijack his thread, but merely to sympathize with his pain in my similar situation.

I had started my own "conversation" in this forum and had some dialog with Camilo Lemos - Thanks Camilo

Jeffery

Have read your reply will try to be a little more patient with the process.

And, just to clarify, in view of all that is happening, there is also purchased in connection with the activation serial number a one year maintenance subscription. So, I trust when a valid serial number filters down to me, the "system" will also let the Subscription centre "know" such that when I initiate a subscription account, that will go well also.

What has made this intensely distressful is:

1) When I go to the eStore (store.autodesk.com/....) to look up my order the Order number and password was deemed invalid. I was able to stumble on to www.findmyorder.com and did locate my order.

2) Added to this was the seemingly hit-or-miss appearance of the "Live Chat" offer, then that did not always work at that. So a feeling of financial commitment without assurance to delivered goods

I mention this not so much to whine, but more to urge Autodesk/Digital River to more accessible to customer contact. It is interesting to note that the greatest appearaent ('apparent, I say, because it 'ain't all done 'till the software is actually activated) assistance was come through this forum

Please advise of any progress ASAP, even if small I am in need of a warm fuzzy feeling so-to-speak in terms of progress in this matter

Respectfully

Jim Longley

Using Autocrat since R13 (I know, what a way to get started:)

Message 6 of 7
longleyje
in reply to: longleyje

Charges against credit card are being disputed with Visa

JimL
Message 7 of 7
osood_alrafidean

I rented autodesk inventor suit last month and I paid about $550 including 45 for advanced support here in Australia. They said I will be receiving an email with serial number and instructions to download the software within I think 48hrs but it received nothing, so I researched and I have a forum saying that use the trial one until u resolve the issue which I couldn't resolve the issue due to the fact the branch here Australia bludging or something because the always having the answering machine on saying "sorry we are too busy taking other calls please leave message with ur contacts and we will give u a call ASAP" and I called them like more than five times and same thing even on the weekend they had the same message, that just proves that they just ignore the customers. I tried opening a case and they require a serial number from me which I never received one! I called global customer support and same thing no reply just a answering machine. Funny "advanced support".......... I tried to cancel my rental but the link they sent me in the email for the reminder that a new payment is going to be withdrawn doesn't work!!!! And they took another payment! They took two payments while they had me worried the whole month and wasted my time! I want full refund for both payments! Absolutely disgrace customer service

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report