Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Serial # and Product Key?

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
biglloyde
509 Views, 7 Replies

Where is my Serial # and Product Key?

Hello, I must be missing something, so maybe someone here can help. On Dec. 27 I ordered a full version of Autocad LT 2012. I already have the trial installed, so it was listed on the invoice as a trial conversion. I received an order confirmation email right away, which did not seem to have any Serial or Product key included. I did follow the links back to a help section of the website where I was able to access my order details and view my invoice. According to the link, I was supposed to be able to see my serial and product key here....but still nothing. A couple days later, I contacted customer service, and have not heard back. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: biglloyde

where did you order from?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
biglloyde

Purchased directly from the Autodesk Store, through the link on my trial version of Autocad LT. Also, forgot to mention, I have been checking my spam folder carefully since I ordered. Maybe everyone is out for the holidays, but typically when buying software keys online, they arrive immediately with the invoice......I assume that they are generated by software.
Message 4 of 8
joane.bonghanoy

Hi biglloyde,

Please Private Message the following information so I can double check on my end:

- Complete Name

- Email Address

- Order Number

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 8
celine.manca

Hi biglloyde,

Your order is now complete, I've send you the serial number and product key by private message.

Thanks

Céline

Celine Manca
Message 6 of 8
biglloyde
in reply to: celine.manca

Many thanks to Joane and Celine from Autodesk customer support for the fast and friendly help. Autocad LT is now up and running.
Message 7 of 8

Hi I'm Giorgio,

I download the 3-year student licence for Alias Design, but i did not find my serial number and product key. I read that could be automatically insert, but i don't have it. where can I find my serial number and product key?

Message 8 of 8

Hi @giorgio94mazzitelli and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

The serial number should have been emailed to you when you chose to download the product from the Education Community.

If you didn't receive the email, you can see the serial number in the Education Community:

- Go to Free Software and choose your product

- Fill in the dropdown menus with version, language and OS

- Choose to download the product (no need to actually download it, you can cancel as soon as it starts)

- The serial number should be visible on that same page.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report