Last version of inventor we installed was 2010 and it included mechanical and autocad. Now after build deployment of 2012 with network licences we can not see autocad program. Is is not included in inventor 2012. Where is it ?
As of the 2012 version, AutoCAD is no longer contained in Inventor. That's why you cannot see the program after the installation.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Any more question. I only install the product. Our experts works with it.
I don't know. You can to do the same things with inventor that with Autocad ?
If i install autocad with inventor there is any problem ? And about licensing how it works ? Now we have 17 licencing on a network environment.
Master suite 2012 is our product.
Hi again jopeme,
Didn't realize you were talking about the Master Suite.
The Autodesk Education Master Suite 2012 contains both AutoCAD and Inventor, so you should be able to install both programs without any problems.As you are under subscription, you can download both programs from the Subscription Center and also obtain the serial numbers for them there.
Let me know if you need any further clarification on this or you can also contact the manager of your contract with Autodesk who should also be able to provide you with the information you need the regarding number of seats you own and how to download the products.
My doubt is, if from client i run inventor it use a license of my network licence server and if i run autocad from the same client it use another license. Is it right ? Now i have 17 licenses on the server. Will I need 34 ?
About you say i can see serial numbers in my subcription page it doesn't show any serial.
With regard to your licensing question, you may request assistance through Subscription Center by following the steps below:
1. Log into Subscription Center
2. Click Tech Support on the left hand side of the Home page or Request Support on the bottom of the Home Page.
3. Click on Request Support on the bottom of the Tech Support page
4. A new window will open. (Make sure your pop-up blocker on your browser is off.) Recently Viewed Cases will be listed for you. If you have multiple accounts, click on “Change Account," then, in the “Navigation Links” box below the Account, click on “Cases” to update the record.
5. Click on the grey button, "New Case," on the blue bar under the View: drop down list
6. Select the radio button in front of "Technical Support" from the Choose a Topic list
7. Click the Select button
8. Click the magnifying glass under Supported Asset to display your products (A new window will open.)
9. Click on the serial number for the product that is related to the request. (The Support Request Step 2: will auto-fill with the selected information.)
10. Complete the remaining required fields (Highlighted by a red vertical bar in front of the field. How-To has only a "Standard" Severity level.)
11. Click on the Save button to submit your request
With regard to serial number information, you will have to coordinate with your Contract Manager. As I see it from our record, your current access is set to end-user.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Have a nice day!
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.