Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my Serial Number for Maya 7?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
christiaaaaaan
2193 Views, 3 Replies

Where do I find my Serial Number for Maya 7?

Hello there,

I bought Maya 7 several years ago with a student licence. Now I want to re-install it and can't find the serial number to activate it. The installation window says it's either inside the CD holder (it is not) or it may have been emailed (and I don't have this email anymore).

Is there another way to get it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kind regards,

Christian

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Christian, 

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the information below.

- Invoice or Receipt

- Name the License was Registered to 

- Email Address License was Registered to 

- Physical Address License was Registered to 

I will try pulling up your Serial Number using the information on your reply. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
pepper815
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi i have an old maya 7.0 box layin around and wanted to install it again. Its been a while since i used it but i dont have my serial number. i was young when i got it as a gift. i had my moms old bf install it for me....comp crashed one day and we never used it again. but i have everything it came with including box all cds and books 

Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem.

I purchased Maya 6.0 Unlimited many years ago, as well as Maya 7.0 Complete. These are unopened, original factory-shrink-wrapped versions.

Life got complicated and I was unable to use them. I have opened them now for the first time for a business-related project and neither one has the serial number inside the CD case.

1) Where are the serial numbers?

2) Also, I'll be using these on my graphics capable PowerMac that is not connected to the Internet for security reasons (it's connected to my small LAN via remote to a browser, but cannot directly communicate to the Internet). Will I be able to register the software once I get a serial number? I don't want to install the software on the network server as it's a low-end headless machine not suitable for graphics.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report