Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

JRoh
Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
Accepted Solution

What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems?

132 Views, 2 Replies
02-19-2014 12:17 AM

What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems? I have had Revit 2014 installed on my computer since it came out (it took 4 tries to actually get it installed) and I have never been able to get SP1 or SP2 to install. I have tried to uninstall the software and also get errors. I have followed every forum out there that talks about removing the registry keys and deleting residue files and now I CANNOT even do a reinstall because the install program thinks I already have Revit 2014. I also have the same issue with Vasari. Can Autodesk get something corrected already? I shouldn't have to read 3 hours worth of forums to still not find a solution. Autodesk, I am an expert guru using and teaching and promoting your software...I'm getting a bit frustrated with the lack of solutions to my issue.

JRoh
Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems?

02-20-2014 10:31 PM in reply to: JRoh

Here is what I get with no option to REPAIR. This process is wasting a lot of my time and I am growing even more frustrated since this has eaten up about a week of my efforts. I need a solution ASAP and a response from someone. Can you just give me a phone number to call?

JRoh
Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)

Re: What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems?

02-22-2014 10:12 AM in reply to: JRoh
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.