Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
JRoh
371 Views, 2 Replies

What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems?

What is with Revit 2014 and the various installation and uninstall problems? I have had Revit 2014 installed on my computer since it came out (it took 4 tries to actually get it installed) and I have never been able to get SP1 or SP2 to install. I have tried to uninstall the software and also get errors. I have followed every forum out there that talks about removing the registry keys and deleting residue files and now I CANNOT even do a reinstall because the install program thinks I already have Revit 2014. I also have the same issue with Vasari. Can Autodesk get something corrected already? I shouldn't have to read 3 hours worth of forums to still not find a solution. Autodesk, I am an expert guru using and teaching and promoting your software...I'm getting a bit frustrated with the lack of solutions to my issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JRoh
in reply to: JRoh

Here is what I get with no option to REPAIR. This process is wasting a lot of my time and I am growing even more frustrated since this has eaten up about a week of my efforts. I need a solution ASAP and a response from someone. Can you just give me a phone number to call?

Message 3 of 3
JRoh
in reply to: JRoh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report