Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways of activating AutoCAD 2015 - Sample Batch Files method

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
IT_Support
616 Views, 3 Replies

Ways of activating AutoCAD 2015 - Sample Batch Files method

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to deploy AutoCAD 2015 to my DT Department and have no luck with the network deployment method. AutoCAD will not run on the computers its allocated but if i do a manual installation it works fine.

Anyway, i have used the Sample Batch Files method and it installs fine and the software runs as it should but i keep getting the online activation message/30 day trial thing.

This there anyway around this so it can be activated on install or pre-activated?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ampster401
in reply to: IT_Support

You may have better luck over in the Installation & Licensing forum;

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/bd-p/24

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: IT_Support

You might be making your deployment incorrectly.  Also, are these stand-alone activations?  And have you activated them with admin rights?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
IT_Support
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, Did not know there was a replay. Smiley Happy

Im asuming that the batch is just for standalone activation unless the  ACADSTANDALONENETWORKTYPE= is changed

The deployment seems to be fine by batch but when I do a deployment though the software AutoCAD does not even start, it just crashes.

The batch way is the only that works (so far) for installing the software.

We plan to install it on 50 workstaions but don't really fancy manually activating 50 workstaions.

Here is my batch is it helps:

setup.exe /t /qb /language en-us /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="%programFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2015" ACADSERIALPREFIX=XXX ACADSERIALNUMBER=XXXXXXXX ADLM_PRODKEY=XXXX ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5 ACADSTANDALONENETWORKTYPE="1"

The XXX are my keys removed

So im gessing that this will not auto activating it but installs the key? or is there a way of setting the batch to activate them

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report