Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
347 Views, 4 Replies

Watermark

Hi! I have dowloaded the student version as I am been scooled and trained. How do I get rid of the watermark coming up when it comes to print?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aaronhai
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi mc_de_lucia,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group. 

All *.dwg files that were created by an EDU version of the software will always have a Plot Stamp embedded in the file. There is no means to remove them as educational versions are used on the condition that the drawing are for educational purposes only. Please check out these post for details:

Consequences in using drawings or components from drawings created with a Student version of Autodes...

Quick Start: Some tips when using & installing Commercial and EDU versions of our software

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: aaronhai

Dear Sirs,

thanks for your reply.

I understand the problem for using the programme for commercial purposes.

I am also part of a charity that does construction on a voluntary basis, of which I could provide the number if requested.

There are lots of file - share links on the web which would allow me to download the full version without paying..

As I want to conduct myself honestly person, what do you think about the file-share option?

Is there any way I can use the programme for the charity without plot stamp without spending thousands of pounds.

Many thanks for your help.

Massimo
Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi Massimo, 

We do appreciate your honesty, no doubt about that!

For special cases/requests such as yours, kindly contact the Education Community team directly by clicking on this link.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
pendean

Autodesk uses Good360. Their message reads:

"At Good360, our mission is to fulfill the needs of nonprofits with corporate product donations. We are driven by a vision that demands constant innovation, leveraging the latest technological and social networking developments to create new and engaging online solutions that strengthen nonprofits and expand corporate citizenship."

Check them out at www.good360.org and see if any seats of your favorite programs are still available or sign up for the enxt batch of donated software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report