Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to take out 1 license

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
palani
413 Views, 8 Replies

Want to take out 1 license

Hi, 

We bought 9 licenses of "Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate" and installed all licenses in Server using LMTools, Now we want to take out 1 license from that to use it on Standalone PC, How can we do, Please mention the procedure to take out 1 license from that.

Regards,

Palani 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: palani

Welcome to the community Palani!

While it is possible to check out a networked license to be used on a standalone computer for a given period of time, if you no longer need this seat as a networked license, it seems like to the best course of action would be to contact your Authorized Reseller and request that the license be split and the deployment changed for 1 seat.

How to borrow a license from the license server - LINK

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 3 of 9
palani
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you for your support and i got a License file which has been splitted from the Network, Now i need your help you deploy the license to the Standalone computer.

Message 4 of 9
philip.s

You're welcome Palani and did you borrow one of the network licenses, or split one of the seats off as a standalone license (different serial number).

Message 5 of 9
palani

Hi, 

We have not received any serial number, its seems to be a borrow the license from the Network. 

We received a two license file ie. ASUS.Lic and SERVER2.Lic, now we need your help to deploy the license to a standalone computer (ie.Laptop). Please reply as soon as.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 9
aaronhai

Hi palani,

Please help me understand the request in detail.

If ASUS.Lic and SERVER2.Lic are both Network License file, then you will need to setup FLEXnet License Server and then install the relevant Autodesk products in the client, by choosing the Network (NOT standalone) mode. Insert the License Server hostname when prompted during the installation process. Alternatively, you can complete the client installation process and then point the client to the correct License Server via System Environment Variable.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 7 of 9
palani

Do you have any support contact number where i can explain the situation and get a quick resolution for this issue. We are located in Brunei. We need a support number in Brunei or Singapore. 

Message 8 of 9
DarrenP

do you have a reseller?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 9
aaronhai

Hi palani,

I will reach out to you separately, based on your company suooprt contact details.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report