Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vue xStream Plugin Failure

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Andrew-Adams
2086 Views, 4 Replies

Vue xStream Plugin Failure

VuexStream_Error.jpg

I just installed Vue xStream on my system and I get the above error. I have located the file inside the plugins folder, so it is there and referenced fine. I have also upgraded and activated V-ray 3.0 and that is also working fine on my system with no problems. Vue xStream also has no problems.

I have no idea what the problem is or how to resolve it! Please can somebody help!!!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Andrew-Adams

is this a 3rd party add in?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Andrew-Adams
in reply to: DarrenP

It is V-ray 3.0 and Vue xStream inside 3ds Max
Message 4 of 5
DarrenP

@Andrew-Adams wrote:
It is V-ray 3.0 and Vue xStream inside 3ds Max

your probably not going to get an answer here

both of these are not made by autodesk

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
tirgari

Hi

I have similar problem with Vue plugin for Max and Maya 2015: Mine gives me error trying to do anything with Vue in Maya or Max (creating objects, etc). I don't have Vray, but just want to get the Vue plugin to work with Maxa and Maya.  And yeah, it's better to post the problem on e-on software's forum, which I did but still have not resolved the issue...and even started a tech support ticket.  Still haven't heard much from technicians other than re-installing thing which I did...still have same issue.  By any chance did you get things to work? Also, are you running the apps on Windows?  Mine is Windows 7.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report