Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vista and Autodesk Inventor 2012 Installation Problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
legokid816
264 Views, 0 Replies

Vista and Autodesk Inventor 2012 Installation Problem

I am running Vista Home Premium, SP2, 64 bit on my desktop.  I downloaded Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 and tried to install the program.  Only Inventor Fusion and Autodesk Design Review installed successfully.  The other components were grayed out with no option to install them.  There was also the note referring to Microsoft Hotfix KB971138.  I downloaded the Hotfix and unzipped the files successfully.  I then did a clean uninstall using the auto removal tool to remove the entire Autodesk Inventor program.  When I reinstalled Inventor again, I had the exact same issue as before with the referral to use the Hotfix.  Apparently, I have some additional problem, but I do not know what else to try. I have read some other references regarding this problem in the discussion groups, but I have not come across any clear answer to my exact situation.   Any ideas you could offer would be appreciated as I really need to use this program as soon as possible.  Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report