Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 french failed to install language pack (error 29001)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
aguitton116
481 Views, 0 Replies

Vault 2013 french failed to install language pack (error 29001)

Hi everyone,

i started today a fresh install of vault basic server 2013 french from downloaded files on subscription site. I'm on windows 7 pro x64 french.

I previously had a vault pro which I backed up before doing anything else. Then I removed it, removed sql server 2008 express and 2005 because I always updated my installation from vault 2010 to vault 2011 to vault 2012 (always pro version) so I still had an old sql version on my computer.

So I removed everything including databases files (and all sql server folders because I have no other application using sql server) and filestore.

I restarted the computer and started installation.

After some problems (the physical folder TestASP was not at the right place on the hard drive, and other things) the installation process started. Everything was fine until the language pack started to install. At the very end I have an error (see attached file) that I don't understand. I read some posts about it on the forum but nothing is exactly the same and everything is OK compared to what I read.

Maybe the fact that I copied the files in the TestASP folder that was in C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk Test to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\TestASP is a cause of this but without that copy there would not be any TestASP folder in the Defaut web site physical folder (c:\inetpub\wwwroot). Besides I had to manually launch the TestASPNet.msi from the installation folder (\x86\fr-FR\edmPrechecks) to create those files.

There obviously something wrong here but I really don't understand.

I'm a local administrator, I cut UAC, my firewall is off, and my antivirus is shut down as well.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report