Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2011 client

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bakushkin
586 Views, 5 Replies

Vault 2011 client

Prompt, if I buy Vault 2011 Collaboration in which already is both a server part, and the client. On what quantity of computers I can put a client part?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: bakushkin

It is my understanding that you can install the Vault client on a workstation that contains a valid Autodesk licensed product.  Licensed versions of Vault, like Collaboration, Manufacturing, etc. are licensed via the Network License Manager.  Those versions of Vault client can be installed on as many clients as needed, but can only be accessed within the limits of the total number of licenses owned. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

thats not true travis since its the paid vault and not the free vault that comes bundled with inventor or mechanical or civil 3d he doesn't need a vaild licensed autodesk product installed since vault collaboration has its own license

to answer your question you can install it on as many computers you want to

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

not all computers will be able to log on to it depends on how many licenses you bought of vault collaboration

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

Yeah, I saw after the fact that he listed Collaboration in the body and not in the subject.  I edited my response prior to yours.  Thanks for verifying this though, I was hoping you might come in and double-check that. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
bakushkin
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks to all))

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report