Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Autodesk Training Center Logo?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
faithcure
308 Views, 6 Replies

Using Autodesk Training Center Logo?

Hi,

How can I using the Autodesk Training Center Logo on my Turkish Autodesk Program Tutorial/Education web site? It's important for me. Cuz, there is  very little training for autodesk programs. 

----------

Also,

preparing and publishing educational stuff is legal? with fee and without fee?

Thanx

Fatih.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: faithcure

are you a Autodesk Authorized Traning Center?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
faithcure
in reply to: DarrenP

No, I have no any certified.

Message 4 of 7
faithcure
in reply to: DarrenP

there is free tutorials on my website now

Message 5 of 7
jessica.t

Hi @faithcure,

Please see this information on permission to use/display Autodesk copyrighted materials. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 7
faithcure
in reply to: jessica.t

Sorry I'm not understand you correctly. I am not a company, I am a student in Turkey Film School... Just i wanna teach Maya, 3Ds Max, Matchmover, Combustion etc. programs in my web site. (like digitaltutors.com, lynda.com but in Turkish Language.)
Message 7 of 7
jessica.t

Hi @faithcure,

If you would like to become an Autodesk Authorized Training Center please see this link on how to become on so you can then likely use the logo. If not, please refer to the terms I listed above on the usage of copyrighted Autodesk materials. That information is applicable to personal use of Autodesk branded items. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report