Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
kbellson
152 Views, 2 Replies

User Names

Where does the LMTools get the user name and computer name from. when i do Perform Status Enquiry it lists the login names and computer names for all the licenses checked out. where does it get this info from. i want to find this because some names are not formatted the way i want. and the LMTools alphabatizes all upper case first then lower case. i.e. ASmith will be first but asmith will be after ZSmith.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: kbellson

It looks like to me that it gets it straight from the Active Directory or the User Manager. Might want to check there first to see how the usernames are formatted.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: kbellson

Mine reports
User Name Computer Name Computer Name

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report