Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Valued Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 1 of 3 (355 Views)

User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

355 Views, 2 Replies
04-09-2013 09:26 AM

Can anyone tell me what the following is referring to?

16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))
16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))

How can i resolve this? I'm trying to borrow a license for AutoCAD 2010 but my request is being denied by something...

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!
*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

04-09-2013 09:37 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

options file perhaps?

Product Support
inchul.lee
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)

Re: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

04-11-2013 06:02 PM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

Hi DuncanBrannan82,

The message means that a user wants to obtain a license from a license server, but can't because the user is not on INCLUDE list. In order to resolve it, you need to add the user on INCLUDE list in license option file (adskflex.opt).

Please refer to the following technical article to modify the license option file (adskflex.opt). "Including license usage" will be especially helpful for this situation:

How to control network license access using an options file

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7459915&linkID=9240617

As DarrenP mentioned, you can also upload your license option file and debug log file so that we can take a look.

Inchul Lee
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.