Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

*Expert Elite*
DuncanBrannan82
Message 1 of 3 (436 Views)

User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

436 Views, 2 Replies
04-09-2013 09:26 AM

Can anyone tell me what the following is referring to?

16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))
16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))

How can i resolve this? I'm trying to borrow a license for AutoCAD 2010 but my request is being denied by something...

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

Duncan Brannan Send DuncanBrannan82 a Private Message
*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (434 Views)

Re: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

04-09-2013 09:37 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

options file perhaps?

Product Support
inchul.lee
Message 3 of 3 (403 Views)

Re: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

04-11-2013 06:02 PM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

Hi DuncanBrannan82,

The message means that a user wants to obtain a license from a license server, but can't because the user is not on INCLUDE list. In order to resolve it, you need to add the user on INCLUDE list in license option file (adskflex.opt).

Please refer to the following technical article to modify the license option file (adskflex.opt). "Including license usage" will be especially helpful for this situation:

How to control network license access using an options file

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7459915&linkID=9240617

As DarrenP mentioned, you can also upload your license option file and debug log file so that we can take a look.

Inchul Lee
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!