Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading licenses to 2014-2011 packages - restrictions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jroper
172 Views, 1 Reply

Upgrading licenses to 2014-2011 packages - restrictions

I want to get new license files for my distributed network servers.  Have rescrictions been changed for ordering licenses online or on the phone? 

I want to get them all a once to avoid Issued Dates superceding each other.  But I think you are rescricted to the amount of products you can request over the phone or online.  I believe it is 5 products.  I have 4 single product and 9 Suite Products to request.  I can do a support ticket for them but they may take more than a day and I would like them before the weekend.  And what if a server went down and I needed a license for a backup computer quickly?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Jroper

Hello Jason,

Confirming that there is not a limit on the number of license files that one can request at any given time (either on the phone or online), however our License Assistance Team does prefer email submissions for large inquiries as they're easier to manage.

With that being said a support request was just opened in your name and you should have received an email requesting that you provide the relevant licensing / server info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report