Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from Autocad 2011 Lt Australia / USA

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
280 Views, 3 Replies

Upgrading from Autocad 2011 Lt Australia / USA

Hi I currently have a licenced version of Autocad 2011 LT. I wanted to upgrade using the USA online store. I live between USA and Australia.

If I purchased the upgrade from the USA online store would it allow me to ugrade my current licence - or does it have some sort of regional locking?

It is less expensive in the USA and also available as a download ... which it is not in Oz

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tyejay
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there,

As per the license agreement the license activation and upgrade can be subject to Geographical location. Was the Autocad 2011 LT purchased in Australia Or the Continental U.S.?

For further assistance we can certainly review the serial number and subsequent license information to determine status for upgrade. However,  as this will require your product serial number and sensitive contact information,You may wish to contact us directly offline for assistance.

Jay Tye
Customer Service & Support
AUTODESK
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tyejay

Thanks for responding.

The Original 2011 LT was purchased in Australia.  I purchased the 2012 upgrade online in USA.

I can't activate the upgrade - when I do so I get errors...

Is it not possible to have it unlocked by Autodesk?

Message 4 of 4
tyejay
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi again,

I would suggest you complete the customer service form  off line and provide your supporting serial numbers and our customer service team will be glad to look into this further.

Jay Tye
Customer Service & Support
AUTODESK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report