Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported licenses (who do I mail my problem files to?)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
beckett
212 Views, 4 Replies

Unsupported licenses (who do I mail my problem files to?)

I aqcuired my Network License file and got into the License Manager (LMTools) dialog box. I configured a new service and did all the steps. I click on the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Enquiry. This is the error I get:
Users of 46300ACD_2005_OF: (Error: 11 Licenses, unsupported by licensed server)

And also when I check the Log file I get an error that says:
Invalid License key (inconsistent authentication code)

The network license manager was installed on Windows 2K. Anyone have a clue as to what is happening?

Thanks,
Lori
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: beckett

Hi Lori, did you installed the latest Network License Manager from the AutoCAD 2005 CD? Regards, Efim "ladydruid" wrote in message news:6014012.1092073274329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I aqcuired my Network License file and got into the License Manager (LMTools) dialog box. I configured a new service and did all the steps. I click on the Server Status tab and click Perform Status Enquiry. This is the error I get: > Users of 46300ACD_2005_OF: (Error: 11 Licenses, unsupported by licensed server) > > And also when I check the Log file I get an error that says: > Invalid License key (inconsistent authentication code) > > The network license manager was installed on Windows 2K. Anyone have a clue as to what is happening? > > Thanks, > Lori
Message 3 of 5
beckett

Yes, everthing is the latest and greatest since it is a new machine & a fresh install.

Lori
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Lori, can you please send me directly your license file and debug log file? Regards, Efim "ladydruid" wrote in message news:19225930.1092077052795.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Yes, everthing is the latest and greatest since it is a new machine & a fresh install. > > Lori
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Forgot to include me email. "Efim Tetelman (Autodesk, Inc)" wrote in message news:4117f8e2$1_2@newsprd01... > Lori, > can you please send me directly your license file and debug log file? > > Regards, > Efim > > "ladydruid" wrote in message > news:19225930.1092077052795.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > Yes, everthing is the latest and greatest since it is a new machine & a > fresh install. > > > > Lori > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report