Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstalling addons, plugins, and tools

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Jabberwockxeno
334 Views, 2 Replies

Uninstalling addons, plugins, and tools

You know when you first install a product, there are 2- 3 tabs? One is install, one is unistall, and one is install add ons or whatever.

Well, I can't figure out how to unistall the stuff in that one. Or pretty much any program by autodesk that's not one of their products. The SDKs? Nope. The server engine? Nada. Essentiel skills movies? Nuh uh.

Running the setup files in each programs program files folders gives me an error about the MSI supposed to being located in X pathway, and it not finding it.

Going through the control panel causes it to tell me it needs the installaton disk. For inventor, which is the only one I installed online through the student community, running the installer there doesn't list any of the things I want to unistall in the add ones section, despite a ton of stuff being mentioned when I first installed it.

I feel stupid, but help?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Jabberwockxeno

i don't know what your trying to do

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Jabberwockxeno
in reply to: DarrenP

TL;DR: How do I unistall the SDKs, inventor server engine, essentienel skills movies, and stuff like that?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report