Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled Exception E0434F4D (e0434f4dh) at address 7C812AFBh

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
gtrisko
8041 Views, 6 Replies

Unhandled Exception E0434F4D (e0434f4dh) at address 7C812AFBh

Hi, 

I am supporting a user who is using AutoCAD Electrical 2010 and he is getting the error in the subject line as soon as the program is launched.  The error box pops up with the same message about 10 times and then the program is forced to close.  I looked at other forum posts and I saw one about AutoCAD 2006 and changing security on the .NET Framework 2.0 but I don't know what version of .NET Framework AutoCAD Electrical 2010 uses.  The program is installed from our network as one package and I'm not given any installation options the installer just takes off and I come back in half an hour and it's done, but this time it's throwing this error and rendering the program unusable.  The user is on Windows XP.  Any help is greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
gtrisko
in reply to: gtrisko

Sorry I do not know how to edit posts.  I want to add that I tried the following approaches and still get the same error:

>> Uninstall/Restart >Install/Restart

>> Reinstall/Restart

>> Repair/Restart

Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Message 4 of 7
gtrisko

Hi, 

Thank you for the reference.  I did try this and it was still unsuccessful.  However since we have a domain environment adding the local users would be unnecessary since we don't use local accounts.  Thank you for your efforts!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Message 6 of 7
gtrisko

Hello to those of you that were assisting me with this..  Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.  The "machine.config" file was the culprit in Microsoft's .NET 2.0 Framework.  I changed the "machine.config" file to something like "machine.confignew" and changed "machine.config.default" to "machine.config." I then gave the user Read and Execute privileges on that file and the Unhandled Exception went away.  Thank you for taking the time to help!

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Yes !

Glad to know that it works now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report