Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled exception E0434352 (e0434352h) at address FD74CACDh

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
nuwul
18941 Views, 6 Replies

unhandled exception E0434352 (e0434352h) at address FD74CACDh

Hi,

This error message appeared when launch autocad LT 2013. Client already uninstall,reboot & reinstall the software but the problem still occur. We've tried few ways to solve the problem (what we found on google or autodesk forum) but this message still there.

when launched the autocad LT 2013, this message come up. the worse is it keep appear on every page until the fatal error message pop up and automatically close the application.

other solution we've tried is uninstall all the autocad LT version, delete all files/folder with autocad name, delete all registry no, reset the autocad setting to default, check Net.Framework.... 

any other solution you have, please share with us... thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: nuwul

Usually this is a .NET Framework related issue.  You might consider wiping out your .NET and reinstalling it fresh from Microsoft.

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
jeff.laing

Check your profile to ensure you have the <autocad>bin/fdo directory in your support file path.

For some reason, Autodesk decided to restructure the directories so you probably have fdo/bin in there at present.

Message 4 of 7
MarkSanchezSPEC

We had one user who has TWICE had this issue.  He could not open ANY drawing.  The first time we re-installed C3D 2012 and repaired his .NET FW.  The issue went away but returned after a few weeks.  The user mentioned he was last using NWNAVIGATOR within C3D as well as using the NW Simulate 2012 application itself.

I installed the Navisworks 2012 Service Pack 1 to his machine and now he can once again open drawings in C3D 2012.

The removal of the "bin/fdo"folder from the profile search paths, while I'm sure helpful, did not make any difference for us in this case.

Message 5 of 7

Was there a resolution to this issue?  I have had C3D 2017 and running for some time on a test pc, but recently put a fresh image on it.  I installed our deployment on to it and now I am getting this same sort of error. 

Exception in aecmgdreverse.dll ARC Command

Unhandled Exception e0434352 (e0434352h) at address fd5aa06dh

Was a lot more dll's erroring out at first, but I uninstalled and reinstalled my 2017 products from Infrastructure Design Suite which included C3D, Raster, Recap, and then engineering tools.  Not sure what is going on here.

Thanks for any feedback

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: jnelson1071

Generally speaking, these errors are usually .NET Framework issues as I had posted above. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
itdLAA6F

Try to check if there is an windows update, I had same problem I'll just update my windows and it fix the problem

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report