Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update Revit 2013

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
MKEllis
420 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to update Revit 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to update Revit 2013 after experiencing problems outlined in this thread

I'm currently running Build 20120221_2030(x64) - so I should be able to update with updates 1 + 2

Having dowloaded them, and trying to run the EXE - I repeatedly get the message:

The Update Release could not be installed because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure you are using the correct Update Release for the product.

My version is Revit 2013 - as part of the Building Design Suite Premium 2013 - this is the only update that I can find, and the build version that Update 1 says that I should have correlates with my current build.

I have also tried UPdate 2 with the same outcome.

I had just installed Revit 2014 as part of an upgrade (which caused the issues that I have been having in the linked thread above).

Really scratching my head over what is preventing the update from going through.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Martin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
MKEllis
in reply to: MKEllis

OK

Managed to resolve the issue thanks to a post on this site.

I was updating with the Revit Architecture 2013 updates instead of those specifically for the Building Design Suite Premium 2013 Revit.

LInks to the correct updates can be found in this thread

Martin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report