Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to uncheck papersize ISO Full Bleed B1 in DWG to PDF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Marese
1291 Views, 4 Replies

unable to uncheck papersize ISO Full Bleed B1 in DWG to PDF

I am unable to uncheck papersize ISO full bleed B1 in DWG to PDF.pc3 in filter papersizes in AutoCAD 2010. All other papersizes can be unchecked just fine.

I am cleaning it all up because the huge amount of printers and plotters, and all of their papersizes, makes it difficult for the people here to find the right choice to plot.

I would like to be able to uncheck this papersize too and have it all working well. I read this is a bug. Is there a fix for this problem now?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Marese

You might consider posting this in the appropriate AutoCAD forum for your product version.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Marese
in reply to: TravisNave

Ok, Thought this was part of installation and Autodesk itself was monitoring the messages here more closely? But will post it in the AutoCAD 2010 forum too then.

Message 4 of 5
Marese

I know this is a bug from the beginning and has been reported, where can I find an overview of reported bugs and their status? What is the policy in regards to solving bugs?

Message 5 of 5
and-adsk001

Still the same bug in AutoCAD 2013 (sorry, 2014)... Autodesk cann't solve this issue? ))

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report