Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to reactivate the expired licence of autocad 2012

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
1104 Views, 10 Replies

unable to reactivate the expired licence of autocad 2012

my AUTOCAD 2012 licence might has expired a long ago...today i get to knw abt its expiration..then i went to activate, and it asked abt the seriel key...i already had put the seriel key 666-69696969 during installation..bt nw its asking for a different seriel key and not accepting the odr keys tht i have got.. 667-98989898

and 400-45454545..what should i do to activate it?? 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

All the three serial numbers you posted on your message are invalid and are not official Autodesk serial numbers.

Can I ask where these serial numbers were obtained? 

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

Camilo, my program want activate because, says it is wrong numbers,  (Serial #XXXXXXXXXXXXProduct Key 057D1) this is the numbers off disk can you help me with activation.  I had this installed on my computer and my computer went down and lost everything on computer.

Thanks Tommy

Message 4 of 11
camilo.lemos

Hi  @Anonymous , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Can you please send me a Private Message with your product request code? (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

I've removed your serial number from your post. Please, avoid posting your serial number on public websites and forums such as this one. 

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Camelo did you receive info on autocad. If not let me know
Message 6 of 11
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous 

I did not receive your Private Message with the activation details. Could you please send it again?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

Camilo serial #xxxxxxxxxxx product key 057D1

Message 8 of 11
camilo.lemos

@Anonymous , the serial number you posted here is too long.

The format is XXX-XXXXXXXX. 

Please, send it over via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message), please do not post it on the public part of the forums.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 11
camilo.lemos

@Anonymous , I've sent you a Private Message which you can access by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of this page. Please, reply to that message with the required info and I'll be happy to help you with your activation.

Thank you, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

sir,, i have taken autocad setup from some frnd of mine..

Message 11 of 11
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Rahul,

Do note that valild Autodesk Serial Numbers can only be purchased via our Online Store or from our Authorized Resellers. Also transfer of ownership of an Autodesk Product from one individual to another is not within Autodesk's End User License Agreement. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report