Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install Maya 2014 on Mac OS 10.9.4 Installation Error on Exit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
346 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to Install Maya 2014 on Mac OS 10.9.4 Installation Error on Exit

I am running the student download of Maya. I have tried both the regular 2014 version and 2014 SP3. It goes through the installation but begins failing. Finally it ends with Installation ERROR at Exit. I can not run the install. Need Help.

Macbook Pro

2.4ghz 4GB of Ram

Graphics Nvidia 33m GEForce 256M

59GB Available of Storage

I have removed all versions of Maya as suggested, restarted and tried reinstalling as well.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, 

Welcome to the Community. Autodesk Maya 2014 is not officially supported on Mac OS X 10.9.4, as described in the Operating system compatibility for Autodesk Maya.

The SP3 only addresses the Error  110 that occurs when trying to activate Maya 2014 of Mac OS X 10.9. As the SP3 was released prior to the release of Mac OS X 10.9.4, the SP3 no longer supports this update or release.

Please install either a Maya version which is supported by the Mac OS 10.9 (Maya 2015) or install Maya 2014 on a supported operating system.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report