Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Civil 3D

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
herczegandi
516 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to install Civil 3D

My problem is that it is unable to install AutoCAD Civil 3D. There was a working C3D 2010, 2011 (Hungarian) on my mashine (win 7 64-bit), and i tried to install C3D 2012, but it didn't manage. There was a problem with .net I think, because the log files showed that. I tried a lot of things that I found on discussion groups and on other forums, but it didn't help. The biggest problem is, that I can not use the C3D 2010, and 2011. At first I couldn't use them, then I couldn't uninstall them. Then I used the Revo Uninstaller (I read about this software on one of these disc. groups), but then I couldn't reinstall any version of the software. So please help, because I am unable to work, and I would not like to reinstall the whole operation system. Now there isn't any working version on my computer.

I attached some of the log files and error messages.

Thank you in advance

Andrea

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: herczegandi

Can you try to uninstall the Content Service then try to re-install Civil 3D 2012?

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
herczegandi
in reply to: david.lau

I uninstall everything (Civil 3D, .NET, Content Service), and I got the attached log file.

Message 4 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: herczegandi

You may need to send me the log files from this TS.

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1070015

You will need to compress or zip them.

David Lau
Message 5 of 5
herczegandi
in reply to: david.lau

I did that you suggested. I attached the zip file, I hope that it can help.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andrea

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report