Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install AutoCAD LT 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
undercd
243 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to install AutoCAD LT 2012

I used the License Transfer Utility to upload my license for AutoCAD LT 2012 but did not print/write down the Serial Number. Now, when I attempt to install, I cannot get past the "Enter Serial Number screen" unless I choose to install as a trial, but once it's installed as a trial, launching the LTU prompts me for the serial number. I do not have access to the original disc, and am using the install file downloaded from the autodesk website.

Is there a way for me to see my license/serial number on the LTU Server by logging in with my account? I uploaded it as a private license.

Thanks,

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: undercd

Welcome to the community Chris!

The best way to obtain missing licensing info is to contact our License Assistance Team and select the option to request a "Report of all my licenses".

Here to help if additional info is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report