Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install Autocad 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jhartey
218 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to Install Autocad 2015

Hello,

I was in the process of downloading Autocad2015 64-bit for Windows 7, via my student autodesk account, until the installation froze and I was forced to reboot my computer. I uninstalled whatever was left over from the previous failed autocad install and attempted to reinstall it. After redownloading the autocad installer and running it, the option to install the autocad2015 is unable to be checked because the autodesk installer still thinks I have an installed version of autocad 2015 (even after unistalling it). I am only able to install autodsk recap and autodesk 360, but not the acutal autocad2015 program. Is there any way to fix this? Please help if you can.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: jhartey

Hi @jhartey

Welcome to the Community. There may have been some residual keys left from the previous failed installation. Kindly try out this Autodesk Solution before trying to reinstall the software again:

Program lists as already installed 

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report