Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to instal AutoCad 2013 for Apple.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joseandresfer88
500 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to instal AutoCad 2013 for Apple.

I used to have Autocad 2011 (student version) and after a little while I deleated it, forgot to just un-installed it and then delete it.

Now that I'm trying to Instal the new version of AutoCad, 2013 (student version) It wont because it says there is already a version of AutoCad in my computer, and that I need to uninstal that one before I can go through, but I've already deleted everything in my computer relatable to autocad.

I dont know what else to do.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: joseandresfer88

Hello Jose and welcome to the community!

Perhaps this thread can shed some light on the issue.

What version of Mac OS X are you running? Have you confirmed that it's compatible with AutoCAD for Mac 2013.

Please accept as a solution if relevant, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 4
joseandresfer88
in reply to: philip.s

Yes, the version I am using of Mac is compatible for Autocad 2013. Im using a MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.5.8
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: joseandresfer88

no its not

Apple® Mac OS® X v10.6.8, OS X v10.7.2 or later, OS X v10.8 or later with 64-bit Intel processor

above is the system requirement

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report