Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get activation code Softimage 2011 64-bit Windows

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
k1ngf1sher
1225 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to get activation code Softimage 2011 64-bit Windows

I have contacted customer support but I was told I have to gain help from here.

When I click activate the problem i get is that the screen that pops up is white with two little circle options to click but nothing else (See picture attatched) I have removed the software and re-installed it, but it's still failing to load the page. I have shut down all antivirus software on my computer so I can't think of anything else that could possibly be blocking it from getting to that page.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have 4 days left of my free trial and deadlines are coming up!

Thanks in advance,
Sergio

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: k1ngf1sher

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
k1ngf1sher

Thank you for the response. I tried it all but it's still not working and showing me that same screen.

Is there anything I can do as I really need to use the software.

Regards.

Sergio

Message 4 of 6
king.0fhell

I'm so happy now, i found the solution for your problem! I was having the same anoying problem, then I clicked on the link on this post, nothing happened, that wasn't the solution. Then I realized that my my "HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current_Version\Internet Settings\Zones" was different from autodesk's pics, there was a "Zones\L" folder, and I hope you have it too...
Then it was simple: delete that folder.
After deleting it, save your registry editor and things and go try activate your software again 😉

Message 5 of 6
k1ngf1sher

You my friend are a live saver, thank you so much!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
eddy14u

yes this worked great thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report