Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Civil 2012 in IDSP package file. Flexnet -5 error.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Jroper
255 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to find Civil 2012 in IDSP package file. Flexnet -5 error.

I'm getting a -5 error when launching a Civil 3D 2012 product.  This means it cannot find the feature code of the product for the license.

We have 2014-2011 IDSP licenses.  The Civil 3D 2012 product was installed most likely from a single point software installation rather than from any Suite deployment installation. 

As far as I know, it should not matter how is was installed.  My guess is that it's looking for code XXXXXCIVIL2012_0F.  The license file contains  only XXXXXIDSP_2012_0F features in the license file.  Civil 2014 installed on the same computer launches fine.

I tried changing the CascadeInfo.cas file in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm to CascadeInfo.old to see if that made a difference.  But no luck. 

Does the orgin of the software deployement matter in this case?  Do I have to reload the software?  Is there anything else I can try with CascadeInfo.cas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: Jroper

this was a bug in 2012

which autodesk released a hotfix for

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-inf...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report