Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
262 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to export Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya

Hey, I recently ran into a problem trying export 3ds Max back onto my old computer. Every time I run the License Export Utility for either Max or Maya it tells me that I reached the limit of exports I could use. I only have the programs installed on one computer, despite uninstalling all the Autodesk programs from the current system when I go to install it on the next it's grayed out on the installation screen. I'm unsure what do to, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

In most cases you do not need to use the license transfer utility.  If you are simply moving from office to home or workstation to laptop, etc. then you can activate both per the license agreement.  In the mean-time you may need to get an authorization code manually from Autodesk Activations or your Reseller.  1-800-551-1490.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report