Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to borrow license

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
prem.savio
1512 Views, 6 Replies

Unable to borrow license

AutoCAD Electrical 2015 & AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 are installed from the package PDSU 2015 on my computer. The software acquires the license from the server without any issues but when I try to borrow the license, the following error pops up. You cannot borrow a license at this time. Try again later. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator. Note: You can continue to use Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2015 while you are connected to the network license server. Error: [-5.414.0]
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: prem.savio

Do you know if there is an adskflex.opt options file that is preventing license borrowing from happening? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
prem.savio
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis, Thanks for replying. And no, there is no adskflex.opt options file in the license server.
Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

If you want to PM me your debug.log file from your license manager, I will take a look at it for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
prem.savio
in reply to: TravisNave

There is an interesting development to the problem. I have shifted one of the PDSU licenses from the old server to my machine (my machine is both, the server and the client now and contains 1 PDSU license). The license seems to get borrowed from my machine (current server) but it results in -5.414.0 license error when I try to borrow the license from the old server. Does this mean, the problem is with the old server?
Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Possibly. If you want to provide me the debug log file of the old server, I
will look at it for you.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
Alriddin

I recently encountered a similar problem, however, I am able to borrow a license for up to 161 days, and can't borrow for the maximum period. If I select the maximum period of 180 days, as limited by the product, i get the same [-5.414.0] Error.

I am using both Infrastructure and Prduct Design Suite Ultimate, running Windows 8.1

Hopefully you can help with this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report