Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add SSA to Civil 3D 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
newt1444
332 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to add SSA to Civil 3D 2013

I am trying to run Storm and Sanitary Analysis and it says that I have to add it in install. Unfortunately when I try to run setup.exe I get the error message "Setup initialization failed. Connection has expired. Please reconnect to site." A friend of mine went through the same process and there wasn't a problem with her computer. I did download Civil 3D in March and she just downloaded it recently. Do you have any idea as to what I can do to change what is going on?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: newt1444

The error message you got would have resulted from using the Install Now download method, thus you are being asked to reconnect to the site. If you wish to run the installation again in the future, the Browser Download option would be the best way to go, as this would download an .EXE file into your machine and won't require any additional communication to other machines or server.

You may re-download Civil 3D 2013 instead via our Virtual Agent - Matt. You can follow the instructions stated here on how to re-download the installer: http://autode.sk/15NZuqg

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report