Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate the software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ravbelgaum
399 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to activate the software

Hi

I have downloaded the student version and installed successfully but when I tried activating the next screen is just two check box and full page is blank.

Please help not able to go to next page.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi ravbelgaum,

Did you encounter the same error as on this link? If so, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided to activate your License.

Let me know if you still have issues activating the License. Alternatively, you can also contact our Registration and Activation team for further assistance needed. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
FTO_1
in reply to: ravbelgaum

Hello, I purchased Algor Simulation 2010 in 2009 but am just installing it now - have been using an older ALGOR v23.1 since then but now urgently need the simulation 2010 capability.  I  installed the softwar but upon trying to register/activate it said the serial number I entered was not valid.  This is the serial number provided on the box with the PURCHASE.  I need this to be fixed right away as I am up against a deadline.  I find it very difficult to find a customer support number.  Who can I talk to to fix this immediately?

Thank you,

Frank Owens

518-438-9242

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: FTO_1

Welcome to the peer forums, Frank. 

If you purchased Subscription and it lapsed, or if you upgraded or crossgraded to another newer version, your 2010 might be expired.  You need to contact the reseller that you purchased it from, assuming you purchased it legally.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report