Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate Autocad 2012 LT, SN is not valid

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Darinka
260 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to Activate Autocad 2012 LT, SN is not valid

Hello,

first I would like to describe my situation. I have purchased Autocad LT 2012 and installed it on my notebook without problems. On my desktop I continued using my Autocad 2011 version.

Now I am getting new desktop machine and would like to use there 2012 version too. Installation was OK, but when I try to activate the product using my Serial Number, I always get error "The serial number you entered is not valid"

What could have gone wrong? I heard that it is possible to use 2012 version on two machines under condition that program is not running on both at the same time - which it definitely isnt.

I also checked my serial number using instructions found here - it shows that my SN is correct ans I dont have higher version of product.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Then why the system refuses to accept it?

Thank you for yours suggestions

Darina

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Darinka

Hi Darina,

If you could send me via  Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) your 2011 and 2012 Serial Number, I would gladly assist you on this issue. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report