Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
kanger14
2953 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 101 of 102
in reply to: kanger14

I am also having an issue with the activation of my account. I am a student, I have registered and verified with the link that was sent to my email. When I try to create "edu comm account" is says my account has not been verified and will not re-send verivication?

Message 102 of 102
lynn_zhang
in reply to: 2000551

Hi @2000551 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

I have manually activated your student account and you should be receiving the notification soon. If this doesn't work, please fill out the problem form and our Education Community support will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report