Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

rob.mcc
Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Unable to activate 2014 Inventor

233 Views, 1 Replies
07-13-2013 11:12 AM

I am a student who has to use inventor for my Scottish National 5 qualification.  I have got so far, but have not been able to activate 2014 for some reason. I can see the programme, but as soon as I open and attempt to use any of the tools/drawing the screen freezes.  I then have to switch off my whole computer.

I have been able to download and install the product twice, but I have been unable to activate it with the product information provided in an email from autodesk.

I therefore have the serial number(xxx-xxxxxxxx), Product description (Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014) and Computer name.  I also have the activation coded (14 sets of numbers in groups of 4).

My computer has plenty of memory to run the programme.  I just need to understand how to use it, rather than just look at it.  Your advice would be very welcome.

Many thanks Robert

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: Unable to activate 2014 Inventor

07-14-2013 07:48 PM in reply to: rob.mcc

Hi Robert,

Do send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number so I can check on it further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.