Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with CFDesign 2013 License

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
296 Views, 6 Replies

Trouble with CFDesign 2013 License

I am having trouble with CFDesign. The license is based on a server and it seems it is not mapped to the software installed on my PC. I get the attached error messages. I have also attached the folder which contains our licenses. Please can someone help!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can anyone help? In essence I just need to turn my 2012 license in to a 2013 license!

Message 3 of 7
TravisNave

-5 error means the product doesn't exist.  I suspect you need to get a new 2013 license file and upgrade your license manager to use it.

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for this info. I have noticed that my 'Ethernet Address' does not match the .LIC file. I guess this is because the license is 2012 and I have 2013. Is there anyway to gain a 2013 license? I was told by our rep that you can change the license to work with 2013?

Message 5 of 7
TravisNave

Your rep was incorrect on all points. 

You need a brand new license file for 2013. If it is under Subscription, it will be backwards compatible. If not, then you can only run the latest version that you have registered. 

You can get a new license file thru your Reseller or by using the online method:  http://register.autodesk.com

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the link. I have stupidly exhausted my license generation attempts by not know exactly what I was doing. I know understand I need to generate 3x license files based on 3x serial no.s for DSE/PARASOLID/SOLVER. Would someone be kind enough to reset my licenses?

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
TravisNave

Your reseller would be your best bet for a quick fix on this.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report