Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble to install Inventor professional 2014

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Davide.Ferrario
368 Views, 5 Replies

Trouble to install Inventor professional 2014

I'm a student and i've downloaded AutoCad and Inventor with the student license, about installation AutoCad all worked properly and i can use it, but Inventor, after the browser download, when i try to install it the installer run but an error occour: it says that i've not downloaded all the files so it cannot instal, but that's not true, i've downloaded the complete file.

Help me troubleshooting this, thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I too am having the exact same trouble. I would like to know how to fix it also.

Message 3 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Turtlojo12

Hi Davide and Turtlojo12,

Please, delete the files you have downloaded, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent following these instructions.

Let me know if this works for you please!

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 6
Turtlojo12
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I clicked the instructions and the link didn't work. Besides, taking down my firewall and antivirus sounds like a pretty bad idea. I'm sure it may allow it to run but while they are down my computer is open to any number of threats.

Message 5 of 6
Turtlojo12
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Another point is, I was able to download Inventor 2013 with ease on my student account on my windows 7 computer. I'm very confused as to why it would fail with windows 8 using a more advanced version of the program. If you could send a different link, that would be much appreciated.
Message 6 of 6

i've found the sokution surfing in the forum, you guys can see it here http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/inventor2014Ita-missing-file/m-p/4804909

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report