Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
ashableii
308 Views, 6 Replies

Trouble Downloading

I have tried downloading on three different computers. I get no download "button" therefor I cannot download. I have tried on a Windows 8 64-bit pc using Chrome, a Win 7 using explorer, and mac using Chrome and Safari... Help.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mmanahan
in reply to: ashableii

I have the same problem right now. If you look carefully, the button appears for a brief moment, but then disappears. Must be a bug.

Any fixes?

Message 3 of 7
gensolo

Click extremely quickly and if you get lucky youll hit it just right and it'll dl.

Message 4 of 7
taran84
in reply to: gensolo

I cant believe that worked. Thanks for the help.

Message 5 of 7
emeliewedenberg

I have the same problem and download won't start no matter how fast I click on the dissapearing button.... If someone could help me I would be most grateful! Have some deadlines coming up next week so I really need help with this!

Message 6 of 7
mmanahan
in reply to: emeliewedenberg

I had been using Chrome, but I switched to Internet Explorer. I had to try it a couple times, but get your mouse to where the Download button should be, and then hit F5 (refresh). They click like crazy. I don't think I even saw the button appear, but after clicking (and keep clicking until something happens, don't stop), the download worked for me. 

Seems silly, but it worked in the end. 
Message 7 of 7
emeliewedenberg
in reply to: mmanahan

Thank you so much! This actually worked! Downloding started just now 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report