Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

info
Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

trouble download autocad 2014

168 Views, 1 Replies
11-02-2013 08:03 AM

Good afternoon, I am trying since yesterday to install autocad 2014 on my pc. I get all properties need. I used the option "Install now" and "download now" too, now I get the option "browes donwload" but it does not go ahed.

I give can not give  yoou the copy of the screen that I have but the code error is

0X28000002

my coordinates are

serial number details:

Serial Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx
Product Key: xxxxx

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

What I can do?

thanks in advance for your attention

Best Regards

Federico Garbarino Florio

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

Re: trouble download autocad 2014

11-04-2013 01:28 PM in reply to: info

Download your software from Matt, the virtual agent.  You will have better luck.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Also, please do not post your serial number in the forum.  It is a public site.  I will have it corrected.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.