Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Not Working - Invalid License?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
skouri
1284 Views, 1 Reply

Trial Not Working - Invalid License?

I have AutoCad 2007 and am looking to upgrade to 2015.  I downloaded the trail from AutoDesk and clicked on the free trial during the install.  AFter restarting my computer, I opened it nd it ave you a choice to activate or continue with the trial (I chose trial).  

The next time I opened it, it did not show this screen and tried to open the program but I receive an error message "Your license is invalid  Please contact your local authorized AutoCAD dealer." Followed by "This product has not been properly activated on this system."

I uninstalled the program and tried to reinstall it but continue with the same issue.  I have only had the trial last yesterday.  Any thoughts on how to get this to stop and continue with the trial?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: skouri

If the trial license broke because of a license error, system restore, some sort of computer configuration lock, change in date/time, etc. then there is absolutely no way to restore the functionality of the trial.  Even if you did not do any of the listed, your computer thinks the trial is expired.  There is 0% chance of this ever working again on this computer.  The only way to run the trial at this point is on another machine.  Sorry for your inconvenience, but this is by design, as the trial cannot be circumvented. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report