Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial LT Won't Allow New Serial Number to be entered

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rcolby42
445 Views, 3 Replies

Trial LT Won't Allow New Serial Number to be entered

I installed the trial Autocad LT 2013 with no problem. After about ten days, I purchased LT from Amazon. When I start the trial, the 'Your Autodesk Trial' window comes up just fine. I click the 'ENTER SERIAL NUMBER' and I get the choice of either 'BACK' or 'CONTINUE'.  Clicking 'CONTINUE' does nothing.  All I can do is either go 'BACK' or chose 'BUY NOW'.

Do I have to uninstall the trial and reinstall with my purchased disk, or is there someway to enter my new s/n?

BTW, your spell checker for this post doesn't recognize Autocad and wants to replace it with Autocrat.  Might want to fix that.........

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: rcolby42

Hi rcolby42,

You shouldn't need to uninstall your trial and install the newly purchased product.

Could you please send us screenshots of the activation screens you are seeing? The initial one and then the one where you enter the serial number would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
rcolby42
in reply to: camilo.lemos

autodesk1.jpg is the inital screen.  If I click 'ENTER SERIAL NUMBER', autodesk2.jpg is displayed.  Clicking "CONTINUE' only makes the roll-over 'submit-key-btn' show up.  If I click 'Buy now' I go to the purchase page, but as I mentioned, I purchased already from Amazon. So basically I only can go 'BACK' and click 'CONTINUE TRIAL'.

Is there a way to enter the s/n once LT is up and running?

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: rcolby42

Hi rcolby42,

In this case what you can try is disabling firewall and anti-virus prorgams before clicking on continue as they may be blocking your access to our online activation system. If that fails, the easiest solution would be to uninstall and re-install the program choosing "Activate" instead of "Trial" on your first initialization.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report