Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Autocad for Mac 2013 serial number issues

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
pattyleo182
9741 Views, 11 Replies

Trial Autocad for Mac 2013 serial number issues

Hi there,

I have downloaded the Autocad 2013 for mac 1 month trial and it is still asking me for a serial number. I keep putting the 0000000000 numbers but it still tells me I need a serial numbre even though I chose the trial version when downloaded.

Help please

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
philip.s
in reply to: pattyleo182

Hi pattyleo182,

The trial version is the exact same software as the commercial version (just a different naming convention). The difference becomes apparent during the installation when you either enter a serial number / specify a network install or opt to run in a trial mode. Did you select a standalone deployment when installing and enter the 000-0000000 serial number or select the trial option? You may need to uninstall and reinstall to get around this.

Message 3 of 12
pattyleo182
in reply to: philip.s

I keep trying to download, install and uninstall the trial version but then everytime I re-launch it, it keeps asking me for a serial number even If I have previously clicked on the trial-version button. 

I also try typing the 000000000 000 000 serial number and product key and it keeps saying wrong numbers.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 12
philip.s

pattyleo182,

What happens if you put in the correct AutoCAD for Mac 2013 Product Key 777E1? Can you attach a screen shot of what happens when you first start up the program.

Message 5 of 12
pattyleo182

Nothing, It still wont allow it. I downloaded the trial version btw, I made sure I picked the bit where it says TRIAL VERSION, it makes the tab grey with the 00000's but still shows me this.

Message 6 of 12
philip.s

Thanks pattyleo182,

As I'm still unsure what's causing this, I've generated a timed 30 day license for you to emulate the trial mode, and will send you a Private Message with the relevant information once available.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 7 of 12
pattyleo182

Dear Phillip,

Thamk you very much for your help.

Patty

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous

Hello, i am also having a similar issue, could it be possible for you to send me a temporary license also for Autocad 2013

Thanks 

Message 9 of 12
helene.deboe
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi !

I have exactly the same problem!
Would it be possible to get a temporary license for Autocad 2013 please?

Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 12

@helene.deboe

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

As a reminder, this is a world wide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. In addition do not post, attach screen shots, or share any personal information (such as your serial #) here.

What is the reason for wanted to try out an application that is like 4 years old?   2013 just fell off the radar or its about too and no longer be supported.

Can't you use at least the 2016 or 2017 version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 11 of 12

My Mac does not support the newest versions, that's why I wanted the 2013
version...
Message 12 of 12

@helene.deboe

Understood..  The product is going to be retired here shortly and you will not be able to purchase it so its unlikely Autodesk will allow you to try it out.  But I'm a user and have no control over what Autodesk will or will not allow.  But it may be time for you to upgrade the OS or get a different machine.

As side note, although Autodesk does monitor these forums, it doesn't mean they will see and/or respond to your request in a timely fashion.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report