Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering Auto CAD LT 2008 License

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
GemmaD
234 Views, 1 Reply

Transfering Auto CAD LT 2008 License

I have a machine with Auto CAD LT 2008 on it.

I want to transfer the license onto a new machine, I've found the PLU and kind of understand that, my trouble is how do I get Auto CAD on my other machine? I've never used Auto CAD as the engineering department passed this to me to set up their new machine. I do not have any disks or download links. I can't fid a link which will let me download the software onto the machine to set it up to transfer the license to!

I don't want to upgrade it I just want a straight swap and am struggling to find the right information I need. Can anyone provide some simple Step by step instructions? I'm working with Windows 7.

Many Thanks,

Gemma

IT at Jacksons Bakery

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: GemmaD

GemmaD

Hello. If you have an install disk you can run the installer on the new machine and then activate it. This is an old version and there is not readily available download for the product> You would need a copy of the install disks.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report